Complaint Review: Moshi Monsters

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Elva Shipp — Colorado Springs, Colorado
Moshi Monsters
Wilmington, Delaware USA

Moshi Monsters Unwilling to shut off account my 9yr old created with my credit card and continue to bill my credit card. They never answer the phone and fail to respond to emails. Wilmington Delaware

My 9 year old created a Moshi Monster account using my credit card without approval.  I've been unsuccessful in reaching anyone from the company to delete the account and stop charging us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moshi-Monsters/Wilmington-Delaware-19808-1645/Moshi-Monsters-Unwilling-to-shut-off-account-my-9yr-old-created-with-my-credit-card-and-c-1106597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moshi Monsters