Complaint Review: Mosquito Control.ca

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: aleana — evanston Wyoming United States of America
Mosquito Control.ca
975 Mid-Way Blvd. Suite # 6 Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Mosquito Control.ca ARIS The only work this business does is process your CREDIT CARD!!! FRAUD Mississauga, Ontario Canada

I wish I had checked Ripoff Report before I gave these thieves my money!  I placed a $200.00 order in May 2012.  They processed my debit card immediately, legit business don't process your payment until item is shipped.

After two weeks I started my email attempts to every address I could find, but all returned with mail failure. Phone number provided is not accepting messages..REALLY!  Now I know I'm screwed!  and after reading other reports, I don't hold out much hope with my card company either, (Paypal was not offered on the page I ordered through)   But my fight with these thieves is not over.

We make laws for very stupid acts.  But blatantly stealing money from unsuspecting hard working people need to be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law.  Does CANADA not have protection from this type of crime?  Websites for commerce need to be regulated, and if suspected of fraud, shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosquito-Controlca/-Mississauga-Ontario-/Mosquito-Controlca-ARIS-The-only-work-this-business-does-is-process-your-CREDIT-CARD-923143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mosquito Control.ca