Complaint Review: mosquitocontrol.ca

• Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Victoria — Lake Oswego Oregon United States of America
mosquitocontrol.ca
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

mosquitocontrol.ca They took my money, and never delivered the goods Internet

This company should be put out of business.  They cashed my money order, and never delivered the Gazebo replacement tarp I ordered.  I was only able to leave a voice mail once, and they never returned my call. I tried many other times to leave a voice mail, and the machine said you were unable to leave a message at this time.

I sent many e-mails after my purchase which was in May 2011, and they would not answer any of them.  Canada should not allow this business to operate, it is a total scam.  You will be very sorry if you order anything from these people.  I wasted $125.00, and learned a valuable lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mosquitocontrolca/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/mosquitocontrolca-They-took-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-goods-Internet-772938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mosquitocontrol.ca