Complaint Review: mosserstore.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Emily — Chicago Illinois United States of America

mosserstore.com Mosser, Mosser Terrarium, Noah Atkinson, mosserplant@gmail.com, inquiry@mosserstore.com Charged me for my purchase, but never delivered the product! No response to any emails. Definitely scam or fraud. Internet

I purchased a plant online from www.mosserstore.com. They charged me for my purchase a few days later. More than a month has passed, and I have not received my order in the mail, nor can I get ahold of anyone at the company. I cannot find any reviews online about this company, and I tried to send them a tweet at @MosserTerrarium but my tweet won't show up on their page. I also tried to send a tweet to the co-founder Noah Atkinson at @noahatkinson with the same result. The company's two email addresses are mosserplant@gmail.com and inquiry@mosserstore.com. I emailed both of these addresses multiple times with no response, and I received a mailer-daemon returned email error once that the 'inquiry' email inbox was full so the message could not be delivered.

I am confused. I cancelled the charges with my bank and am waiting to hear back from Mosser so that I can cancel the order. This is really shady and if it isn't a scam (which I highly doubt), this is an extremely poorly run business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mosserstorecom/internet/mosserstorecom-Mosser-Mosser-Terrarium-Noah-Atkinson-mosserplantgmailcom-inquirymo-1005556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mosserstore.com