liquid

• Reported By: Offended — Idaho Falls Idaho
Motel West
1540 W. Broadway Idaho Falls, Idaho USA

Motel West Rude, handicapped, ADA Idaho Falls Idaho

I'm a handicapped Irag Veteran. I called Motel West for reservations. I asked for first floor and ADA compliant showers. I was assured by staff it would be available. When I arrived, I was given a room key for the second floor. I tried to make other accomodations, but everything was booked. I ended up crawling on my knees and hands (lost both lower legs to an IED in Iraq) up the stairs and through a crowd of people laughing at me. I suppose the only thing I can say positive is that the rooms were generally clean. The hallway was dirty. The internet didn't work. I just expect a little more for the sacrifices I made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motel-West/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Motel-West-Rude-handicapped-ADA-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-1076848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motel West