textile

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — Las Vegas Nevada
motime.com
Internet USA

motime.com When I realized there was a fee, I cancelled, never intended to pay for what I was looking for  Internet

I was looking for free software for music editing, and was led to the site by web search.  When I figured out it was a fee-based service, I immediately requested cancellation.  I later found I had been charged for something I never wanted. It was billed to my Verizon account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/motimecom/internet/motimecom-When-I-realized-there-was-a-fee-I-cancelled-never-intended-to-pay-for-what-I-1077563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on motime.com