Complaint Review: motime.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: Jen — Utah United States of America

motime.com free trial a big lie -- billed my wireless account even when cancelled same day! Internet

I was lead to believe from a google search link that motime.com would provide me with a song I wanted when I searched for lyrics.  Since the offer was a free trial, I thought, sure, I'll try.  Well, after creating a login which included my cell number for mp3 downloads, I found out that they didn't even have the Billy Dean song I wanted.  So I cancelled immediately.  BUT got charged anyway!  And on top of that, I had a few days later something called THUMBPLAY billed to my account, which I never accessed, as I never buy ringtones.  Just a few days later, which to me says it is all the same, and motime is to blame.  I called T-mobile and told them this was fraud.  Fortunately they removed the charges, and claim the'll report it, but I doubt there's much help unless a large number of other people scammed go to the Feds.  Have you had a problem, too?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/motimecom/internet/motimecom-free-trial-a-big-lie-billed-my-wireless-account-even-when-cancelled-same-da-804761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on motime.com