Complaint Review: Motivated Models

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Siouxsie — Spring Valley California
Motivated Models
21 Kristin Street, Ste. 614 Schaumburg, Illinois USA

Motivated Models NO PAYMENT, Didn't pay models, convention model not paid Schaumburg Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have not been paid either!

I worked the Mr. Olympia convention September 27 & 28th in Las Vegas and was hired by Motivated Models.  Everything sounded legit when I accepted the job, keep in mind I applied for the job through Craigslist.

2 other girls worked with me and we still haven't been paid (today is November 26th). Our contract states we will be paid within 30 days. We have all called the phone number provided and left messages, as well as texted Jen and sent emails.  We have not heard back at all from anyone from the company yet.

Unfortunately I did not think to look on this website before accepting the job.  Had I seen this, I would have asked about the complaints.  I would love to hear back from the company to hear about the status of our payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motivated-Models/Schaumburg-Illinois-60195/Motivated-Models-NO-PAYMENT-Didnt-pay-models-convention-model-not-paid-Schaumburg-Illi-1102359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motivated Models

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have not been paid either!

AUTHOR: Satah - ()

I have called motivated models well over 200 times as well as emailed and face booked. Have not had a single response. I also worked the olympia show in Vegas and have not been paid. I am having a lawyer file a small claims suit. Poor communication, unprofessional company. Would not refer anyone work for this company.