Complaint Review: motobatteries com

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: David W. Johnson — APO New York
motobatteries com
1316 W Adams Jacksonville, Florida USA

motobatteries com sunnbattery.netbatterymarketingassociates.com Appears to be a scam company Jacksonville Florida

I purchased a jack from them on ebay.  I gave them a while on shipping because it was heavy and I'm with the US Army overseas.  Sometimes things take a while.  I eventually wrote them and asked for a tracking number.  No answer.  I filed a dispute.  No answer.  I wrote emails.  No answer.  I called their phone.  No answer.  Ebay turned down my claim because I waited past the 45 days they allow.

As far as I can tell, this business is a scam.  I've found multiple other complaints online and the BBB gives them a grade of 'F'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/motobatteries-com/Jacksonville-Florida-32204/motobatteries-com-sunnbatterynetbatterymarketingassociatescom-Appears-to-be-a-scam-comp-1073407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on motobatteries com