Complaint Review: motogrid.com

• Reported By: Patrick — Daphne Alabama United States of America
101 N. Reed st Joliete, Illinois United States of America

motogrid.com Did not deliver paid for parts Joliete, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

Before you order from Motogrid.com, please hear my story.On the 28th of Jan, 2013, I placed an order for 2 pistons and ring sets for a total of $202.84.The parts showed that they were avaliable and the expected delivery date was 2/4/13 through 2/7 13.

on the 15th of Feb,. I called and left a message inquireing about my order. I have done this at least 15 times, including emailing their parts department at least 15 times as well and they never replied or answered the phone|. One time 2 weeks ago I called after hours and somebody answered the phone and said they would call me back in 5 days with an explanation and tracking number!.

Guess what did not happen? I've been calling and emailing with no reply so I am really fed up with this group of thieving frauds and am posting everywhere I can so you don't get ripped off like me". If you don't believe me, try calling 815 730 1120 (this is their parts counter number) you'll get a kick out of it because they told me to leave a brief message, phone number and order number (47290) and they will return my call!. Try emailing them at salesdept1@motogrid and see what happens?.

You guessed it, nothing but high blood pressure|.My name is Patrick and this unfortunately a true story

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/motogridcom/Joliete-Illinois-60435/motogridcom-Did-not-deliver-paid-for-parts-Joliete-Illinois-1021601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on motogrid.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: Mike V - (United States of America)

Please understand that we are not the manufacturer...only an authorized dealer. These parts were for a bike made between 1979 thru 1981, which is a very old unit.  It is not uncommon for any manufacture to not have these parts on hand for a unit this old.  We pride ourselves as being one of the few dealers who can get these parts and sell them for some of the best pricing in the industry. Here is a time line of what occurred:
-customer ordered parts on line on 1-25-13 which was a Friday night
-the order was for 2 pistons and 2 piston rings
-the parts were order from Honda on Monday 1-28-13
-Honda shipped 1 piston and 2 rings on that same Monday 1-28-13
-we received the parts the next day, Tuesday 1-29-13
-we called the customer and told him one part is on back order with Honda and asked if he wanted us to ship the parts that did come in.  He said no. He wanted to wait for all the parts.
-the second piston was placed on back order by Honda
-on 2-18-13 after speaking with customer, we upgraded his order with Honda to "critical"...which moved his order to the top of Hondas list. We also refunded the customer all of his shipping charges as a good faith effort, along with apologizing for the delay that Honda caused
-Honda shipped the last part on 3-1-13 from a warehouse in California and we received it on 3-7-13
-the complete order was shipped out on 3-8-13, with FREE shipping
-we are tracking the UPS order and see that it should arrive on 3-12-13

In conclusion...we have been in business for over 34 years and you do not stay in business that long if you are what this customer described.  Those remarks were the furthest thing from the truth.  We are rated at 94.9% in customer satisfaction and are very proud of that.  I apologize that Honda showed the part was in stock and that we did not communicate more often with customer. However, in the end, the customer received parts for unit that may have ben 34 years old, at a great price and with free shipping. Sorry it took so long, but we do not make these parts nor keep them in inventory...either does Honda.  I only wish Honda would have shown us that the part was not available from the very beginning. Hope you are enjoying your parts, the price you paid for them and the FREE shipping that we provided. Thanks,
Mike V.