Complaint Review: Motor Cars of Dallas

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Fix my Truck — The Colony Texas
Motor Cars of Dallas
3400 Wiley Post Rd Carrollton, Texas USA

Motor Cars of Dallas sold me a vehicle with issues and will not fix Carrollton Texas

*Author of original report: Consumer Test Drive Response

*Consumer Comment: Test Drive?

I recently purchased a truck. The dealer did not disclosed missing parts or broken parts before the sale I purchased the truck on sept 4th. After I signed the agreement I was told the motor in the mirror needed repair and the chrome bezel would be replaced. The. I notice the oil needed changing. The tire pressure monitor system was working improperly. The brakes are not working properly.

I had issues with the wind shield wipers. The car has a rough idle. This was all told to the dealership 1 day later. The dealership allegedly replaced the oil and have made few repairs. They have made a few attempts to resurface the rotors however the brakes make nose and the rough idle is still present. This was not disclosed to me. WATCH IT, BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Cars-of-Dallas/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Motor-Cars-of-Dallas-sold-me-a-vehicle-with-issues-and-will-not-fix-Carrollton-Texas-1092607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Cars of Dallas

Consumer Test Drive Response

AUTHOR: Fix my Truck - ()

I was not offered a pre-purchased inspection. Never knew this existed. I got a short drive around the block. I asked if I could take the truck the afternoon to drive longer. I was denied.

Test Drive?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Did you do a pre-purchase inspection and test drive?

Amateur