• Report: #1119988

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Christopher — Holland Michigan
Motor Club of America/TVC Matrix
3200 W. Wilshire Blvd OKC, Oklahoma USA

Motor Club of America/TVC Matrix SCAM - Misleading Customers by saying policy is Total Security and its Far from it! LIES! OKC Oklahoma

I joined MCA in September 2013 and thought it was great. I had a False sense of security especially when their plans name is Total security.

I live in Michigan and there is a lot of snow. I got stuck in a snow bank today and figured it was no big deal that I would call MCA and they would send a tow truck out and pull me out.

What I found out next was devistating after I put in a lot of time, money & effort to promote MCA. They do NOT cover if a vehicle gets stuck. You HAVE to pay extra. I am glad I didn't cancel my auto insurance roadside for $2.

I ended up calling a local tow company and within 30 mins, of my call my vehicle was back on the road. It was billed directly to my auto insurance and I then went and called MCA and canceled effective immediately.

I really hope this report helps someone else if they are thinking about joining Motor Club of America. [continued below]....

..... DON'T DO IT!!! No matter what the person that is trying to recruit you says. They are NOT the one that controls what MCA does or does not do when it comes to paying from something. All they are really concered about is making a commission when you join.

Christopher

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Club-of-AmericaTVC-Matrix/OKC-Oklahoma-73116/Motor-Club-of-AmericaTVC-Matrix-SCAM-Misleading-Customers-by-saying-policy-is-Total-Se-1119988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Club of America/TVC Matrix