Complaint Review: Motor Millions - Dean Graziosi

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By:McLean Virginia
Motor Millions - Dean Graziosi
405 W. University Dr. #105 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Dean Graziosi REVIEW: Dean Graziosi's Think a Little Different commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises & Dean Graziosi .. Commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Phoenix Arizona, Nationwide
*UPDATE...Ripoff Report gives Dean Graziosi & Dean Enterprises a POSITIVE rating in customer support & product quality assurance. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises, Think a Little Different, Motor Millions.

*UPDATE Employee: The Truth About Motor Millions

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You GOT your refund.

*Consumer Comment: Motormillions is a scam and tried to steal my money!

*Consumer Comment: "Dean!" Your program still is a SCAM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Motor Millions is a fantastic value !

*Consumer Comment: I agree Motormillion is a HUGE scam

SPECIAL UPDATE December 17 2012: Dean Graziosi remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. Dean Graziosi is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. Dean Graziosi continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, Dean Graziosi has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. Dean Graziosi proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, Dean Graziosi has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that Dean Graziosi is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Dean Graziosi remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
 Dean Graziosi  is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editor's UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report's review of Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises, revealed a total commitment to operating his business with the utmost integrity and a company goal of 100% client satisfaction. In other words, anyone choosing to do business with Graziosi can expect that his company will always deliver value.

If there is a problem or concern, they will work to correct it, always striving to find a mutually satisfactory resolution. Gaziosi is concerned with the growth and success of all his students, readers and clients and Dean Graziosi is listening carefully to what his clients are saying. With the open forum at his website, one can see for themselves that students are happy with what Graziosi is doing. After all, his motto is "think a little differently", and that is key to making changes for the benefit of the business.

Dean Graziosi told Ripoff Report, that his company philosophy is "based on the premise of over-delivering on our promises, giving everything we can to help people reach their dreams and goals." He further stated that "Dean Enterprises will only grow and succeed if we make sure our students and clients succeed."

The process Dean Enterprises uses, starts with Graziosi himself continually being active as a real estate investor. By remaining actively involved as an investor himself, he knows what is really happening in the market, and can then better identify what clients want and need. Whether they simply want to learn how to get a terrific deal on a primary residence, or grow a thriving real estate investing business, Graziosi focuses on solutions that gives them the roadmap to financial security and independence."

Ripoff Report has confirmed that Dean Graziosi's approach to business includes a total top to bottom quality assessment of his companies. That leads to having continual dedication to serving clients, maintaining employee relations, and innovative style of compay management. Rip-off Report was delighted to learn that the company's past and current approach to business is nothing short of an oath towards delivering real world instruction and client satisfaction.

It is our opinion that both novice and seasoned investors alike can feel confident in the fact that Graziosi has, and continues to be, successful in the real estate industry. He has helped hundreds even thousands of individuals to see that real estate investing is something they can be a part of. Dean Enterprises is more than a company that provides education on succeeding in real estate, they are a company that helps people see their own capabilities are far greater than even they may realize. Graziosi is an innovator in the field of real estate investing and has successfully helped thousands of people by providing new hope and proven, innovative ideas and solutions for making money in real estate.

Dean Enterprises recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report's investigation, Dean Graziosi has made improvements and changes allowing his clients a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to a great customer experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises Management, Rip-off Report is convinced that the company has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

To demonstrate Dean Graziosi's commitment to client satisfaction, and the rip-off report corporate advocacy program, we recommend you read the many testimonials from real Dean Graziosi clients. You can read these testimonials by clicking on this link, http://www.deangraziositestimonials.com

Read more about Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================Motor Millions - Dean Graziosi ripoff "money-back guarantee" is a fraud Tempe Arizona

Dean Graziosi promises you'll make "millions" selling used cars. Once we got the package, we were disappointed with the lack of information. In the meantime, we got phone calls from a high-pressure salesman who wanted to enroll us in their "special plan."

The "special plans" cost from $1,000-$3,000 and "guarantee" hits to a website that MotorMillions will design for you. You go out and find people selling their cars and post the info on your website. MotorMillions "guarantees" hits and charges you (on top of the cost of the "plan") $1.50 per hit.

Obviously MotorMillions has a program that directs people with "pop-ups" to look at your website. Unfortunately, they could not tell us where the buyers come from.

We returned the merchandise under the "money-back guarantee" "no questions asked," etc. But after three phone calls, I was finally told it would take "6-8 weeks" for a refund, which is clearly against FTC guidelines, which demand refunds in 7 business days (or one billing cycle with a charge card).

After constant badgering, we got our refund 7 weeks later (less shipping & handling, which we knew about). In the meantime, they were "floating" our money and getting interest or other monetary advantages from using our (and others') money.

Bottom line: Waste of money! Save yourself the time and effort! It's a pyramid scheme!!

Anne McLean, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Millions-Dean-Graziosi/Tempe-Arizona-85281-5587/Dean-Graziosi-REVIEW-Dean-Graziosis-Think-a-Little-Different-commitment-to-100-customer-75581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Millions - Dean Graziosi

The Truth About Motor Millions

AUTHOR: Megan Smith - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

What most people don't know is that Dean sold Motor Millions to a larger company in 2004. To make a long story short, they made significant changes to the company to increase the bottom line and in return, they diminished customer satisfaction and were overloaded with refund requests. They tried to manage, yet got overwhelmed and put the company into major debt and basically stopped paying the bills and refunds. At this point, Dean had two options; he could watch the company he built go bankrupt at the hands of another and watch them not pay the people who got involved. And by all rights he could since he did not own the company. BUT most people got involved in Motor Millions not knowing that Dean was no longer the owner, it was Dean on TV and he was the one who created the manuals and books. So instead of just watching this happen, he took Motor Millions back-or should I say he took on enormous amount of debt. Debt he did not create. He took the show off the air because he was not satisfied with the new products they were selling and Dean started chipping away at the debt and paying refunds to people that were in the refund queue. He was using personal money and money he was making from real estate and other ventures to pour into the debt filled Motor Millions company. Many people got upset because they did not know the details and that was a hard thing to bear because Dean worked so hard to create a solid company with the highest customer satisfaction rate possible. This was just more motivation to pay everyone back. The fact is that many people were delayed for a long time to get a refund, but no one was denied. To date, Dean has spent over a Million Dollars of his own money paying back people for a product that he was never even paid on.

One last thing. Dean was a broke kid who made a great deal of money from cars and taught others how to do the same with Motor Millions. Dean also found amazing ways to make money with real estate at a young age and went on to make millions in real estate. He is still an avid investor and teaches people techniques he learns through trial and error. His new book Be A Real Estate Millionaire is a NY times best seller and an amazing book.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we did handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours, please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact me at my office as well, 1-800-489-7003, for any satisfaction concerns. If you do not speak to a live person please leave a detailed message and I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours of your call.

Megan Smith
Client Satisfaction Director

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You GOT your refund.

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

If it was a scam, you would not have.

The fact that you did proves its not a scam.

Over 99% of Motor Millions buyers are pleased.

Thats overwhelming evidence that its not a scam.

The fact is its a great way to make money but clearly you will never try it and will never make a dime.

Motormillions is a scam and tried to steal my money!

AUTHOR: Jino - (U.S.A.)

Motormillions ripped me off and tried to steal my money. First of all, after purchasing the package, I was told on the phone that I have to pay $1000 (or something like that) to open my website, a fee which I was never informed about on the site or phone in the first place.

When I made the decision to return the piece of crap product, I recieved my refund for the website payment. But they tried to steal my $59.95 refund for the package. Those idiots said it would take "8-10 weeks" for my refund to arrive.

Now first of all after they received the package which I returned, they sent me a letter to confirm my return which only delayed the refund. And after waiting for much longer than 8-10 weeks, I decided ask them on email why it's taking so long and those idiots were being very unfriendly and told me that they already refunded my money which they didn't.

So I decided to give the representatives a call. They said that my refund was "accidently" placed on the wrong list and already listed as "refunded" even though it wasn't. I had to call them several times and fight them for me to finally recieve my refund.

So Motormillions is a scam! There's no room for arguments on that statement.

AUTHOR: Sanjay - (U.S.A.)

Glad to see you want to defend your company Dean! However I still believe you are dishonest and keep a phony friendship and savior attitude on the outside, when really you don't care to help anyone who is having trouble. Your representative ask for 2 Grand just to get advice from you, geez man, what's your problem? None of your representatives over the phone have helped, and nor have you. Listen I have purchased from your company $1090 worth of material which include the auto reseller and the client catch. That combined with the website plus all my hard work with flyers, phone calls, and word of mouth have all gone in vain! Your program really doesn't work and I urge alot of people not to try it, or better yet buy it and see for yourselves the 100% scam that Dean Graziosi is handing out.
As for me I can make peace finally with the motormillions team by getting my full refund back which 11 month will be over next month so I will be able to collect my money back and dump this scam once and for all!!!!

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Motor Millions is a fantastic value !

AUTHOR: Motor-millions-4-less - (U.S.A.)

I wish to defend the Motor Millons course.

I have been offering these courses on ebay for less than they sell for on TV for several years.
(Thus my username motor-millions-4-less)

Over 99% of my customers are VERY HAPPY with their purchases.

A little background is in order... about 15 years ago, I taught myself the car business. I had no idea what i was doing. I had no special skills. I could not work on cars.

I had nothing but a few hundred dollars and the desire to work for myself.

Well, I did it. And I did it via the car business.

I bought & sold cars from the "curb" and did real well at it.

Never worked over 25 hours per week and most of the time less. And my income was better than most people my age.

I did it without ripping anyone off. I just found good deals and helped others solve their transportation needs at a better deal than they could find elsewhere. It was a win-win situation all the way around.

When i heard the Motor Millions infomercial, I thought to myself "Why didnt they have that when i was starting out ?"

Anyway, i ordered it and was impressed and made arragements to offer it to others on ebay at a better value than they sell for on TV.

With Motor Millions, you can avoid many of the costly mistakes that I learned on my own....the hard way.

Part of my deal requires that I give Motor Millions my customers names & phone #s.

They DO telemarket some kind of website deal and I have heard reports that sometimes high pressure is used. I do NOT advocate high pressure tactics. I do NOT sell or reccomend the pay websites they offer. (I have been told that high pressue is NOT the company policy, rather overly ambitous employees)

I heard from a one guy who did the website deal and made a little money but eventually stopped it. I dont really know the details but what I tell everyone is that if you are not interested when they call say "no thank you" .

Its my understanding that when you do that, they WONT call you again.

Back to Motor Millions....the product....

Its a great way to go into business for yourself.

Its also a great way to save a thousand or so on a car for yourself.

In any event, it comes with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !

If you arent thrilled, SEND IT BACK and get your money back ! I have only gotten a few back, but they got their refunds PROMPTLY !!

See my feedback on EBAY...as I type this I have 499 positives as compared to 5 negatives. Thats 99% postive. And believe me, its hard to sell anything and please 99% !

Furthermore, I am a Power Seller.

What is a PowerSeller?
As pillars of the eBay community, PowerSellers are committed to upholding and embracing the core values that are the very foundation of eBay. They are exemplary members who are held to the highest standards of professionalism, having achieved and maintained a 98% feedback rating and an excellent sales performance record.

I wont tell you that when you order Motor Millions you will become an overnight millionaire. It wont happen.

However, if you are looking to save some money on a car purchase, Give Motor Millions a shot.

If you are interested in starting your own business with very little money, I dont know of a better way !

I KNOW it works ! I did it withOUT Motor Millions and it cost my thousands along the way in tuition because I didnt have Motor Millions at the time !

All you risk is the shipping cost. Oh and you might have to say "no thanks" if a telemarketer calls.
(If you are like me, you do that about 5 times a week anyway)

Look me up on ebay....

Or just type in "Motor Millions". Just make sure you buy from a power seller on ebay ! I am the ONLY authorized ebay Motor Millions seller.

Dont let a few emotional people keep you from saving $1000 on your next car or starting a very lucerative business of your own !

I agree Motormillion is a HUGE scam

AUTHOR: Sanjay - (U.S.A.)

Everything I have read concerning Motormillion being a HUGE scam is 100% true. The man in charge of the program Dean Graziosi is very very dishonest and inconsiderate. I purchase one of the custom websites by some very pushy sales people promising that they will put thousands of car listers on my site and my profit would be thousands of dollar per week. I purchased this costly website nad have got back jackshit from it. Nobody ever list one car on my site because the Americas car network they set you up with looks so cheesy and no customer service representative will help you include the king of scams himself Dean Graziosi.
Believe me when I say this program is the king of scams, I purchased the progam to make money not gamble with it. I am currently making efforts to get my money back from them!