Complaint Review: Motor Vehicle Services

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Brenda — Garber Iowa United States of America
Motor Vehicle Services
1278 Jungermann Rd Suite A St. Peters, Montana United States of America

Motor Vehicle Services Made it appear that it was a great deal to take out a warranty for my car. St. Peters , Montana

When I called them, after receiving a letter. They made it appear to be a great offer to get a longer warranty for a used car. I gave them my debit card number to take out the initial amount. After receiving their information in the mail and reading it over, I realized that it wasn't such a great offer.

I called them to cancel and there was only static on the line. I then used the number that I had initially used to call them. They answered. I asked to speak to the person that had talked to me. He wasn't available, but them gave me to someone else. When I asked to cancel, that person had to transfer me. During the transfer, I got static and then a dial tone.

I immediately called my bank to cancel my debit card, so they can't get any more money out of my account.

I did a goggle search on the company name, and was really surprised by the number of claims against that company. There were also people that were trying to let people know about them being a scam artist company. I only wish that I had did the google search before I called them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Vehicle-Services/St-Peters-Montana-63376/Motor-Vehicle-Services-Made-it-appear-that-it-was-a-great-deal-to-take-out-a-warranty-for-768784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Vehicle Services