Complaint Review: Motormax, Inc., Merlin's Car Repair

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Downerr grove Illinois
Motormax, Inc., Merlin's Car Repair
1711 Ogden Ave Downer Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Motormax, Inc. ,Merlin's Car Repair Merlins Fred Maass rips you off Downer Grove Illinois

DO NOT USE THEM!!! They lie and are ripoff artists. My front strut was leaking oil and went in to have them replace it. When I came back that evening to pickup my car my bill was over $350 more. When I asked about they said that the steering link was also bad. I said can I see that part, they said they threw it away. I then said I did not authorize the repair and will not pay for it. They then said they would need another day to put the old part back on. I said I thought you threw it away. They then said we will find it in the trash. I said I will not pay and want my car now. They then threatened to call the police and made me pay the whole amount. Do not use them!! Tell your friends and neighbors not to use them.

Motormax, Inc. AKA Merlin's car repair

St. Charles, IL 60174
630.208.9900

Maass ripoff
Downerr grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motormax-Inc-Merlins-Car-Repair/Downer-Grove-Illinois-60515/Motormax-Inc-Merlins-Car-Repair-Merlins-Fred-Maass-rips-you-off-Downer-Grove-Illinois-461714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motormax, Inc., Merlin's Car Repair