Complaint Review: Motorola, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: Melissa — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Motorola, Inc.
45 E. Butterfield Trail El Paso, Texas United States of America

Motorola, Inc. Refusing repair on something THEY broke El Paso, Texas

In January, 2010 I bought a brand new, still in the package, Motorola Clutch I-465. about 2 weeks later, my OK button stopped working. I called Motorola, and they told me to send the phone in for repair. So I did. 2 weeks later, I called Motorola because my phone had not been returned yet. While on the line, they told me that that they had assessed the phone to have Physical damage. I figured I could deal with that problem, considering that they had said it was my fault. Another week later, i received my phone back. I put my SIM card and battery back in it, and went to power it on. A moment later, I got a white screen that said "RSS--SIM IN SESSION" so I called Motorola back. They told me to yet again send in my phone, because this problem was their fault. So I sent it back to them. Another week and a half later, my phone comes back to me. Still unrepaired. Still displaying "RSS--SIM IN SESSION" Again, they had deemed the phone to have physical damage, and refused to fix it. So now, I have a worthless phone, and I am out $100 that I paid for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorola-Inc/El-Paso-Texas-/Motorola-Inc-Refusing-repair-on-something-THEY-broke-El-Paso-Texas-583504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorola, Inc.