receives

• Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By:Belleville il
mount trexler manor
limeport, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

mount trexler manor counselors mental institution abuse patients

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A message from the owner of Mount Trexler in response.....

i was sent here as a ward of the ny state.the counselor did not help my situtaion and when i told the owner he did not want to hear it.i also had sex with counselors who was suppose to help me with my mental health situtation.i call this a rip off because these people who work hear are highly untrained.most of them have prior records and i have proof i did my own search so before you think of putting your family in this home read my story,and nobody ever wanted to hear my story so i got put on the street so they could cover there ass.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mount-trexler-manor/limeport-Pennsylvania/mount-trexler-manor-counselors-mental-institution-abuse-patients-9662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mount trexler manor

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Liar

AUTHOR: Josh Staton - (United States of America)

I chose this time to put my real name cause I still suffer I should of sued.Its not like I had sex with one staff there mulitiple incidents.And yes they were fired but what did you do with me after i told you and Norman my counselor u guys kicked me out.I wander the streets husteling to get a bus ticket .Stop lieing this still plays in my head highly trained Kyle boyer rest in peace was a drugie so was peggy in charge housekeeping in 2001 I slept with three staff members and smoked with half them.thats good treatment I didnt do drugs till i Met Micheal cohen so f*ck you you guys destroyed me no help at all

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A message from the owner of Mount Trexler in response.....

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to have only now seen this one report filed almost a year and a half ago. While no Personal Care Boarding home is without incidents, our facility, which at times works with very difficult residents, handles them with professionalism.

Our license requires that we do criminal background checks on our staff and has set criteria for hiring those with any records. We also have a very strict policy forbidding staff from anything but a therapeutic relationship with residents.

Any allegation, no matter how reliable the source, is heavily investigated, and staff is fired immdiately if found to have violated this company policy. Please call us anytime with questions or concerns.