Complaint Review: Mountain Loan Center

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Tessa — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Mountain Loan Center
981 e. 3300 s. Salt lake city, Utah United States of America

Mountain Loan Center Bled me dry, lied to me about their services, could not/ would not help me resolve any problems I had, all employees have different answers to the same question, yet know one can help you. Salt lake city, Utah

This business is absolutely horrific. They advertise help for hard to serve loans , they get you set up very easily, then let the torture begin. No one between offices, hard files, Internet files, etc. has the same information so the instruction you are given sends you in circles trying to actually apply it. Just when you think they can't help you, they send you to the supervisor, Korrinne. She has no patience or tolerance to help you. She uses intimidation and bullying tactics and anything she feels she's done to help you up until this point, she changes her mind and imposes the harshest penalty.

In signing up for this loan we were told if we made our payments monthly, there wouldn't be an issue, and just sign here please. Upon reading said contract in the car on the way home we noticed the that 15% PER DAY and the 2100. Ballon payment at the end we not even mentioned. We tried to go back and return the check, which they would not take all the while incurring this daily interest.

At one point when I suggested Loan Sharking, Korrine very happily said they were, but all legally. These people do not want to help you. They want to take advantage of people who are in hard times and make it unbeatable.

Tessa, Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mountain-Loan-Center/Salt-lake-city-Utah-/Mountain-Loan-Center-Bled-me-dry-lied-to-me-about-their-services-could-not-would-not-h-983083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mountain Loan Center