Complaint Review: MouthGlove Dentures

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: Jason Sumnter — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
MouthGlove Dentures
Pen, New Jersey United States of America

MouthGlove Dentures Dr Heinz Buschan Dentures Doesnt follow through on his flowery words. After cashing my paypal payment and recieving my impression i heard nothing . All communication had to be made by me. 2 weeks turned into 3, 3 into 4 , 4 in Pen, New Jersey

I ordered dentures from this company which was recommended by a friend of mine
After looking at the site, which was not done too awfully professionally but still i trust my friend with all my heart I went ahead with so much anticipation waiting for these dentures i have needed and hoped for for years!!
But here i am still waiting

The dr seems to be very polite but again you get no response when you call except a few words of assurance (hes foreighn so i chalked it up to that) but  he seemed pleasant.

I have been waiting for 2 months now and still nothing. Not a WORD of problems. NOTHING!!   If I get my order I will correct my report but i dont want anyone else to fall for this man because you do have to pay upfront and most people do this because they DO NOT have money.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MouthGlove-Dentures/Pen-New-Jersey-/MouthGlove-Dentures-Dr-Heinz-Buschan-Dentures-Doesnt-follow-through-on-his-flowery-words-707579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MouthGlove Dentures