Complaint Review: move usa llc

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — clayton North Carolina USA
move usa llc
9390 E Mexico Ave Denver, Colorado United States of America

move usa llc a golden hand LLC This company lost my furniture and belongings Denver, Colorado

*Author of original report: return of some of our belongings

Well, here we go again!  A Golden Hand LLC has gone out of business!  But wait!!!...you are lucky to have found this post!!  The company has resurfaced, with the very same incompetent ripoff artists running it at the back side of his property in denver colorado!!.  He is now using the name Move USA LLC and the address is 9390 E Mexico ave. unit B which is one of the storage units on his property where he was previously listed (9437 E colorado Ave.)  Google map it and you will see his house with a boat next to it and a red tractor trailer(moving van) sitting in the lot.  Scroll up or down and you will see that it is all the same lot.

He is trying,not very well I might add, that he is still the ripoff artist that he has always been.  read my report under golden hand llc or go to any other scam report website to learn more about this guy.  By the way, his name is roni levin, his henchman is simon, and his wife whose name I don't recall are all in on this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/move-usa-llc/Denver-Colorado-/move-usa-llc-a-golden-hand-LLC-This-company-lost-my-furniture-and-belongings-Denver-Color-761106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on move usa llc

return of some of our belongings

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

We recently received some of our belongings from Golden Hand Movers.  It seems that they were inadvertently placed into storage while unloading someone else's furniture.  This seems to me to be understandable and I appreciate the owners (Roni Levin) honesty and concern for getting them back to me at no small cost to him.  Thank you Roni, and I apologize for the previous message.