Complaint Review: Movecorp

• Submitted: Fri, November 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jakob — London Other
Movecorp
Move Corp, Middlemore Lane West, Aldridge WS9 8BG Aldridge, Other United Kingdom

Movecorp Once they HAD taken all my stuff away, they sent me a ransom demand of a further 50% on top of their OWN quote....or they wouldn't deliver our goods! Aldridge Other

Very simply put  - Do NOT use this company. They will take you for a ride once they have your stuff and they have the power to do whatever they like.

The gave a competitive quote to WIN the job....but once they had the job and HAD already collected all our stuff they said that the job was bigger (more than 50% in fact!!) and they demanded more money before they would deliver our stuff.

They are effectively blackmailing you to pay because they think you have NO options other than pay.

Well, my advice is to stay clear of them. Select a reputable company instead.

Should you be as unlucky as me, then I can only recommend reporting them to the police.

You have beeb warned! Wish I had checked them out first myself!!! :(

Jakob

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movecorp/Aldridge-Other-ws9-8BG/Movecorp-Once-they-HAD-taken-all-my-stuff-away-they-sent-me-a-ransom-demand-of-a-further-1103064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movecorp