Complaint Review: movie facts

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: cj1423 — mason city Iowa United States of America
movie facts
1870 busse hwy des plaines, Illinois United States of America

movie facts movie facts rip-off!! des plaines, Illinois

This high pressure sales person calls, and I get myself talked into this brosure, but I call them back withing the hour and tell them I have changed my mind, I'll think about it, can't afford it now....They call me back to "confirm" and again I tell them "NO".  They send me a bill and print the d**n brosure ANYWAY.  I called to complain and am told they have no record of me calling them to cancel.  I pay that 1st month and tell them AGAIN I did not want this service.  Another bill arrives for another month and again a stupid brosure with my small ad.  Call to company again to get nowhere!!  "Oh, we print this out way in advance, so it cannot be canceled for severel mths.  We have no record of you canceling.  Did you record the call?? (How many businesses record phone calls!!!)  Bull-S--t!!  I'm going to call the local advertisers in this brosure and tell them NOT to continue with this company!!!  Their refusal to honor the simple fact that I chose to not advertise with them, therefore don't print my ad and bill me, it going to hurt them more in the long run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/movie-facts/des-plaines-Illinois-60016/movie-facts-movie-facts-rip-off-des-plaines-Illinois-905626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on movie facts