Complaint Review: movies4momandme

• Updated: Sat, August 13, 2011

• Reported By: Jen — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
movies4momandme

movies4momandme Movies not playing in DVD players or computer. Internet

In June 2011, I bought six Disney movies from movies4momandme.com.  Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid did not play on any of my DVD players except for a new one I just bought this year.  The Lion King did not play on any of my DVD players, and it played on my computer DVD player only up through the first few titles, then locked up.  Best Buy told me the disc was bad.

I went to the website to see how to return the items, but the website seems to have been pulled, as it only displays a message "This Account has been Suspended."   Then I searched for the website on Yahoo and

I found this and other websites full of similar complaints with the same company.   I paid $12.99 for each movie and would like my money back for three of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/movies4momandme/internet/movies4momandme-Movies-not-playing-in-DVD-players-or-computer-Internet-764903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on movies4momandme