Complaint Review: movietickets.com

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Phil — California
movietickets.com
Internet USA

movietickets.com movietickets.com doesn't accept mobile phone purchases and doesn't advertise it. Los Angeles California

This is a very unreliable service and the customer service on the phone was cold, unsympathetic and not helpful at all.
I was on my way to the theater trying to buy tickets for the Wolverine on my mobile phone. I filled out all the information and it was accepted. I enrolled as a member in order to buy the ticket. I could reserve the seats. When finally, I tried to pay, on the very last page, when I just had to review my purchase and ACCEPT the purchase, there was NO PURCHASE BUTTON!! I looked and looked until the time finally expired and I lost the chance to buy my tickets in advance. Matters got worse when I called customer service. The operator who talked to me was very cold and simply told me that it wasn't possible to purchase tickets through mobile phones. When I asked him about the fact that this is not advertised ANYWHERE on the page and made me waste a lot of time, he simply apologized and said: "Yes. It's not advertised." He didn't offer help in any other way. Terrible service. Terrible communication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/movieticketscom/internet/movieticketscom-movieticketscom-doesnt-accept-mobile-phone-purchases-and-doesnt-adver-1070637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on movietickets.com