Complaint Review: Moving Network USA

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: lorna — henderson Nevada
Moving Network USA
7501 E. Treasure Dr. Suite #103 North Bay Village , Florida USA

Moving Network USA They are the WORST to say the least!!! North Bay Village Florida

I hired the moving co. They took my $559.00 deposit & gave me a date & time when they would arrive. Derrick from dispatch called 1 hr. before they were suppose to show up & said the truck was full & they couldn't move me. I had just sold my mom's house. She passed away & I had to be moved out the day they were suppose to showup, due to the new owners moving in the next morning. I then asked him what I was suppose to do & he said I don't know what to tell you. I told him it was a small town with no storage units & no truck rentals. He looked on his computer & said you can go 40 miles away & rent a uhaul truck & put you things in storage. I told him I knew no one in the town & had no way to get there. I asked him when they could move me. He said I don't know it might be 2 weeks or 2 months. I told him that was unacceptable, & asked him to just refund my money so I could hire another moving co to get my mom's things back home. He said no that they wouldn't give me my money back, due to the fact that I cancelled the move. REALLY???? I then asked him to talk to his boss. He said he was the boss & the only person above him was the owner & he didn't talk to anyone. I was put the worst possible situation ever! He could cared less what he had just done. He said I don't know what else to tell you. I'm currently trying my best to get my money refunded. They cancelled the move not me. I have filed fraud charges with my bank & also filed a complaint against them with US DOT. They are the worst company ever & I will do everything I can not only to get my money back, but also to prevent them from doing the same thing to others!!! They are unprofessional, untrustworthy, & extremely unreliable!!! Once they get your deposit their done with you. No telling how many others they have done the same thing to. Its unfortunate, but I won't give up until this matter gets resolved & I get my money refunded!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Network-USA/North-Bay-Village-Florida-33141/Moving-Network-USA-They-are-the-WORST-to-say-the-least-North-Bay-Village-Florida-1090567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Network USA