Complaint Review: mr. Rooter Plumbing

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: animal aid — coconut creek Florida
mr. Rooter Plumbing
5780 Taylor Road, Suite 3 naples, Florida United States of America

mr. Rooter Plumbing Billed $1,576.33 over the original $500 estimate without an estimate or approval. naples, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Negative Experience

This is the first time I have ever filed a complaint against anyone, however i don't want anyone else to have this issue - Mr. Rooter came to our non-profit  animal sanctuary because of "a leak" that we had, the technician told me it would cost $500, I agreed. When I came back, he had not only fixed the leak but also moved my washer box and drain line, the bill was $2,076.33!! I paid the agreed $500. If he would have told me the cost before he did the work, I would not have done it. I feel tricked and taken advantage of. The company is intending to file a lien against our property now. Do not use Mr Rooter!! They are over priced and take advantage of customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mr-Rooter-Plumbing/naples-Florida-34109/mr-Rooter-Plumbing-Billed-157633-over-the-original-500-estimate-without-an-estimate-1036758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mr. Rooter Plumbing

Negative Experience

AUTHOR: Mr. Rooter, LLC - ()

Hi, I'm so sorry you had a negative experience with your local Mr. Rooter. This is certainly not how like to conduct business - please contact our Manager of Customer Service at 254-745-2436, she would be happy to assist getting this straightened out.