Complaint Review: Mr. C's Handyman Services

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ro B — Minneapolis Minnesota
Mr. C's Handyman Services
6024 70th Ave. N. Brooklyn Park, Minnesota USA

Mr. C's Handyman Services Mr. C's Handyman Services ripoff Brooklyn Park Minnesota

On April 2, 2013 I contracted with Marty Chock, doing business as Mr. C's Handyman Services. I gave him a check for $4,484.51 to buy supplies to build me a 10x14 3 season porch. He said he was licensed (he isn't). He said he had lots of helpers and the job would be done in three days. He said I didn't need a permit because of the way he would build the porch (liar).

He cashed my check and then started giving me excuses: an employee fell 17 feet off scaffolding, he (Marty) had cancer, he was sick, there was too much rain. He came to my house one day and took out part of my cement steps  (it cost me 450.00 to fix his mess), the next day he put in footings (crooked and not placed deep enough). Then he told me I was harassing him!!!

Police contacted. To anyone reading this do not let Marty Chock near your house and do not give him any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Cs-Handyman-Services/Brooklyn-Park-Minnesota-55429/Mr-Cs-Handyman-Services-Mr-Cs-Handyman-Services-ripoff-Brooklyn-Park-Minnesota-1057371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. C's Handyman Services