Complaint Review: Mr Dave Sayer

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: claude — fulton Missouri United States of America
Mr Dave Sayer
382 Channel Drive .port washington, new york 11050 Internet, New York United States of America

Mr Dave Sayer dave sayer, 382 Channel Drive PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Internet, New York

I recieved an e-mail stating that i won one million dollars us. in the PCH LOTTO.They wanted me to e-mail them my name, address, phone #. age, sex, and present country. So i did. then a friend gave me a heads up and told me they got the same one. this got me thinking so i checked and found this is a scam. i will let all my friends and family know i will spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Dave-Sayer/Internet-New-York-/Mr-Dave-Sayer-dave-sayer-382-Channel-Drive-PUBLISHERS-CLEARING-HOUSE-Internet-New-Yor-708313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Dave Sayer