Complaint Review: mr. david coleman

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: dickey — brookhaven Mississippi United States of America
mr. david coleman
1059 leamington park , manchester, Ontario Canada

mr. david coleman they sent my husband a chech for 4,975.00 say he had won the de-lotto switzerland sweepstakes and for him to deposit the check in the bank and call them back. i went on the internet and look the lotto manchester, Ontario Canada

Be aware of people sending you a check in the mail saying. that you have won a lotto and asking you to take the check to the bank and deposit it. It is all a scam they almost got me and my husband to deposit the check util I went on the internet and research it and found out that it was a scam. The letter that accompany the check said that they were please to inform us that we were declared winners of the De-Lotto Switzerland sweepstakes held on 2/5/10 in the 2nd category. And that we had won $250,000 US dollars and that they had enclosed a check for $4,975.00 for us to deposit in the bank and to call back for instructions on where to send the money that we had to pay for taxes and that we would have to send it western union. That's what sent me to the internet I just had to find out something about this company before I deposited a check in my account so beware of any people sending out checks saying that you have won a lotto becuse if it don't look good normly it's not good check before you cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mr-david-coleman/manchester-Ontario-/mr-david-coleman-they-sent-my-husband-a-chech-for-497500-say-he-had-won-the-de-lotto-s-735161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mr. david coleman