respond

• Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: angel — S Other Turkey
Mr Erdogan SANCAR
S Yalova, Select State/Province Turkey

Mr Erdogan SANCAR Gker Co.Ltd, Yalova / Turkey, i am exporter, i help him to import cocopeat , as we worked before, so agreed after he got cocopeat would pay me commission , but long time past , he didn't pay me even delete me from his msn . ,

i am exporter, here i want to report the man Mr Erdogan SANCAR where from Turkey !   http://www.gokertarimsal.com

i help him to import cocopeat from Sri Lanka to Turkey  , as we worked before, so agreed after he got cocopeat would pay me commission , but long time past , he didn't pay me even delete me from his msn . he owns me $1000 as commission .  this year his plant biz much too bad , so any biz man wants to work with him ,must be very very careful , as u think , he even can't pay me $ 1000.and he contacted my manufactory without my permission . Really the The scoundrelly person  he is ! and he always do biz like to use L/C 280 days or more .... it's much risks . So sick man .like fox! no credit .. someone if read the report, if met same thing, pls support me^_^

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Erdogan-SANCAR/Yalova-Select-StateProvince-/Mr-Erdogan-SANCAR-Gker-CoLtd-Yalova-Turkey-i-am-exporter-i-help-him-to-import-coc-480579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Erdogan SANCAR