Complaint Review: Mr Hot Water Heater

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 06, 2010

• Reported By: Live and Learn — Pittsburg Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Mr Hot Water Heater
1067 Third Street North Versailles, Pennsylvania United States of America

Mr Hot Water Heater 1067 Third Street Deception, lies and cheats North Versailles, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Use a Real Plumber

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who is this complaint against?

I called this company and they said they were professional.  I should have known better to use someone who just sells a low price and expect any quality of work.   These guys showed up two hours late, no telephone call, and made a complete mess out of my house.   They were in a rush because  they are paid almost nothing to install the water heater so they just dont care. It was not until a couple of days latter than I noticed that they had knocked a hole in my wall.   I called their office and they told me that they would send the same guys back to fix everything.   I did not know they also do painting and drywall work.  I ask for someone else and they said they could not do that  I saw no point in having the same sloppy workmen back in my house to do even more of a mess.   The man from the city told me that they get complaints about this people all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Hot-Water-Heater/North-Versailles-Pennsylvania-15137/Mr-Hot-Water-Heater-1067-Third-Street-Deception-lies-and-cheats-North-Versailles-Pennsyl-578838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Hot Water Heater

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Use a Real Plumber

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Call your local plumber. They will charge a bit more but the quality of work is much higher. You'll also get a higher quality water heater as well.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who is this complaint against?

AUTHOR: Scott Sembower - (United States of America)

I received a complaint against Mr. Hot Water Heater.  We are Mr. Waterheater, and my brother John and I handle any complaints that come into our office (located just outside of Pittsburgh).  Neither one of us are aware of this complaint against our company.  We suspect that in this case, another company is using our trademarked name, and the consumer has mistakenly confused our company with that Mr. Hot Water Heater.  This would not be the first case of mistaken identity.  Most recently we had to file a suit against a Mr. Hot Water Heater company in New Jersey for illegally using our trademarked name.

If this is not a case of mistaken identity, I would hope that someone would not file a false complaint in order to "trash" a good company - Mr. Waterheater, a family owned and operated company that has been installing water heaters in the Pittsburgh area since 1981.  If you have any questions regarding our business practices, please check our rating on the Better Business Bureau's website.  If there is further consumer confusion, please contact John or Scott at our main office in Pittsburgh (412-823-6000) so that this can be resolved.