Complaint Review: Mr Lube

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: wings — Newberry South Carolina
Mr Lube
2612 Main St Newberry, South Carolina USA

Mr Lube I've had to buy a new oil pan because Mr Lube ruined mine beyond repair Newberry South Carolina

On Nov. 11, 2013 I took my csr for is usual oil change.

The empoyees told me they couldn't get the drain plug out, that it just kept spinning.

They said that I could leave it for their machanic to look at or I could go to my own.  I chose to go to mine and he said there

was no fixing it.  It had to be replaced.

When I  got my car,  I immediately went to Mr Lube and showed the damaged pan.  They said their manager would be at  the shop on Monday,(a couple of days.).  I went back on  Monday and, the one gentleman in charge, said that the manager, who works out of Laurens, SC, wasn't coming and their,Mr Lube, weren't going to do anything anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Lube/Newberry-South-Carolina-29108/Mr-Lube-Ive-had-to-buy-a-new-oil-pan-because-Mr-Lube-ruined-mine-beyond-repair-Newberry-1103702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Lube