Complaint Review: MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: BRILLIANTLIGHT — Chicago Illinois
MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER
5015 Seminole Blve Chicago, Illinois USA

MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER MR. LUKE MILLER CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IN ANY SPIRITUAL WORK. MR. MILLER IN INDEED DISTURBED AS HE CLAIM MR. LUKE MILLER BETRAYS HIS CLIENTS AND TRIED TO CURSE ME WITH HEXS AFTER PAYING HIM FOR SERVICES. ANOTHER PSYCHIC CONFIRMED HIS HURTFUL INTENTIONS CLAIMING HE TRIED CURSING ME WITH EVIL DJINN SPIRITS. WHEN HE CHARGED ME 400.00 FOR REMOVIBG THE SPIRITS VIA MONEYGRAM IN WHICH I STILL HAVE ALL RECEIPTS.  Chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mary Berent / Mary Catherine :

*Consumer Comment: scammers

THIS MAN SHOULD NEVER BE GIVEN ANY TRUST! I MEAN IS THIS THE TYPE OF INDIVUDUAL TO PERFORM SOUL EORK ON ANYONE? IF YOU ASK FOR AN ANGEL, HE WILL I GUARANTE SEND AN EVIL SPIRITS AND IF YOU LOOK ON HIS E BAY STORE YOU WILL SEE HIS KING AND QUEEN DEMON SPIRITS HE IS SELLING AND HE CLAIMS TO BE OF JESUS? LUKE IS JUST A BRITALLY CRUEL MAN WHO SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NEBER SENT ANY MONEYGRAMS AS HE HAS A TREACHEROUS BETRAYING NATURE AND ACTUALLY WILL CURSE AND HARM HIS CLIENTS! IS THAT WHAT WE WANT TO GO TO FOR OUR VERY SOUL? I DO NOT THINK SO

I WOULD NEVER SEEK ANY SPIRITUAL SERVICES FROM MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS OR HIS E BAY STORE. MR. MILLER DEFINITLY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AND IN FACT BETRAYS HIS OWN CLIENTS. HE CARES NOTHING AT ALL FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL WORK. I HAVE KEPT EVERY SINGLE OBE OF MT. MILLERS E MAILS AND ESPECIALLY ALL THE RECEIPTS OF MONEYHRAMS SENT TO MRS. SUSAN MILLER HIS PATHETIC WIFE. THIS MILKER PREACHES JESUS AND IF YOU LOOK AT HIS E BAY SITE YOU CAN SEE BOTH A QUEEN AND KING DEMON EVIL SPIRITS HE IS SELLING AND HE SAYS HE IS STRICTLY DOING LIGHT WORK. ANOTHER SPIRITUALIST I HAD TO PAY TO FIX HIS PROBLENS STATED THAT MR. MILLER DID INDEED CURSE MY RIGHT KIDNEY WITH A CURSE DESIGNED TO CREATE ILLNESS AND I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER PSYCHIC OVER 9, 000 TO TAKE OFF HIS EVIL CURSE IN WHICH THE OTHER SPIRITUALIT AGREED TO TESTIFY IN COYRT AGAINST MR.MILLER!

SEE HE WILL BETRAY YOU AND IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH MR. MILLER HE WILL INDEED CURSE YOU. IS THAT THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU WANT TO TRUST YOUR VERY SOUL WORK WITH? I MEAN YOU COULD ASK HIM TO BIND JESUS AND INSTEAD HE WILL PROBABLY JUST SEND DEMONIC SPIRITS! I WAS A PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR AND HAD MY OWN WEB SITE FOR YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN MANY HARMED FROM CURSES! JUST IGNORE ME. MILLER AND REMEMBER HE PROMISES TO KEEP ALL CLIENTS WORK CONFIDENTIAL AND AS YOU CAN SEE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT CONFIDENTIALITY OR A SOUL MATE OR EVEN WHAT A MARRIAGE EVEN MEANS! VERY DISTURBED MAN INDEED, HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRIC HELP, LIVING HIS LIFE SELLING EVIL SPIRITS! DEFINITLY NOT HOLY EORK. AVOID HIM PIKE THE PLAQUE. I AM REPORTING HIM TO E BAY AS WELL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MR-LUKE-MILLER-OF-METAPHYSICAL-BEGINNINGS-AND-E-BAY-SELLER/Chicago-Illinois-60656/MR-LUKE-MILLER-OF-METAPHYSICAL-BEGINNINGS-AND-E-BAY-SELLER-MR-LUKE-MILLER-CAN-NOT-BE-TR-1065092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mary Berent / Mary Catherine :

AUTHOR: Onstar28607 - ()

Please note that all of these reports are from the same individual and I truly feel sorry for her.  Regarding the fraud report, there is definitely a story here to tell.This poor woman (Mary Berent/Mary Catherine) who wrote this is very troubled indeed and sad to say she has some serious issues that I was unable and unwilling to help with.  She purchased a spell from me years ago to return her lost love.  What I soon discovered was that her lost love was the Archangel Michael and she had claimed to have taken him from heaven and had babies with.  What she wanted me to do was basically chain Michael to her so that he couldn't return to heaven.  When I declined this work the problems began.  I eventually ended my communications with her about a month ago (much like a number of other sellers) and that brings us up to today.  She blames me and the others for her not having 'Michael.' I have literally 3282 emails from this person dating back 3 years ago.  When she claims to have spent $$$$ she is speaking of money she WOULD spend if she had it.  She would often send me pictures of watches that she found on the internet that she would like to buy Michael.  To her that was the same as actually buying them.

- I never judged this woman.  I only tried to help her and befriend her.  Honestly I'm still open to helping her.  I have no hard feelings.

- Both of these comments are from her.  She doesn't live in Louisiana but she did live in Chicago and then moved to Florida.

- I have every email ever received from her and sent to her so I can provide all the evidence if need be.

- There are other sellers who have gone through the same thing.

- Over the years this has happened over and over again. One moment she is happy and then the next she is angry.  Every other day she would write in saying that she is very sorry.

- Here are some of the emails that she sent me;

"Hey Luke, Are you up tonight?  The Permanent Michael came to me and showed me the Padlocks to the main connections are gone.  He said If I don't do something soon, he will No longer be with me. Can you help? May I inquire is there any way to remove oot stomping and allegators from the enslavement? Why is that action even
present in marriages with forever committment?

"Dear Luke , Thank you so much for wanting to help and Understanding. Your Empathy is greatly appreciated. I feel much better that you see that I can never take another Husband, that is how Special Michael is to me. I really need to Hear my Husbands conversation, feel his caress and touch and feel a very Strong intense enslavement. I would greatly mean very much to me if you would include that Six Seal Pact to Michael with the enslavement.  What would you ask for the work?  There is another Genie around and it was creating problems at work by turning an employee against me and making people too nosy about how I am doing my job. Anyway, Thank you so much, Mary"

"Dear Luke, I didnt mean to say anything like that. I am being utmost sincereity.  I am so very Sorry as I said I am frustrated, I want so much lobe and Affection and A lot of Lovemaking!"

- I wish you well Mary.  May you find your way.

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

That is all these people are.  Want a spiritual advisor??? See a Priest.