Complaint Review: Mr. Roy Rex - Rex Plumbing

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: FatHer — Pasadena Texas
Mr. Roy Rex - Rex Plumbing
3307 Preston Ave Pasadena, Texas USA

Mr. Roy Rex - Rex Plumbing RoyRexRoy da PlumberRex PlumbingRoy The Pipe Cleaner Boy REX PLUMBING, ROY REX, ROY PLUMBER, ROY REX Pasadena Texas

Roy sent His boyfriend to Clean my pipes, but neVer arriVed.  THey did not know How to use tHeir tools.  I Had to lend tHem mine.  THen, I saw Roy talking to my daugHter (teen) wHo He told me He would not CHarge extra to Clean Her Pipes.  THen, next day SHows up late, smells of alCoHol, and tells me all about some teenager He Had in tHe toilet of some bar tHat nigHt.

CHarged double, and did notHing I Could not do.

Tore up my lawn and my dauGHter Has an itCH and rasH tHat wont go awaY sinCe tHat nigHt.

SCary guy.  Likes young.  Does notHing good. Rip Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Roy-Rex-Rex-Plumbing/Pasadena-Texas-77505/Mr-Roy-Rex-Rex-Plumbing-RoyRexRoy-da-PlumberRex-PlumbingRoy-The-Pipe-Cleaner-Boy-REX-P-1141245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Roy Rex - Rex Plumbing