Complaint Review: mr tire auto service center

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: orio — galloway New Jersey
mr tire auto service center
918 white horse plke absecon, New Jersey USA

mr tire auto service center mr ripoff absecon New Jersey

I went fix my break in above location .they charge me to much money for parts. When I check the price of the at auto part supplyers like auto zone and advance auto parts. Thery charge only $ 182.94 mr tire charge me$ 302.00 for same parts.I went to shop and complain about it they said I agree on price so nothing we can do then I said reason I agree because I trusted you guys , finaly they took my complain and said our corperate office will get in touch with me so far nobody even call or getting touch with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mr-tire-auto-service-center/absecon-New-Jersey-08201/mr-tire-auto-service-center-mr-ripoff-absecon-New-Jersey-1160528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mr tire auto service center