Complaint Review: Mr. Tire

Mr. Tire
8704 Liberty Rd Randallstown, Maryland USA

Mr. Tire Under handed practices Randallstown Maryland

Under handed business practices:

Dropped my tire off at Mr. Tire on Liberty rd. in Randallstown, MD to be patch on 2/17 which would cost 25.00. Was told that I would receive a phone call if my tire could be work on and did not. Called at 0830 on 2/18 and was told that the tire sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. I was quoted a estimate 134.00. Took the tires to the manufacture which told me that it just needed a patch and the sensor was fine. This is the third bad run in with Mr. Tire I have received. Previously had a appointment scheduled at the beginning of business on a Saturday at the Catonsville, MD location near Rolling Rd., and waited in the parking lot until 0830 and no had arrived. The third bad run in was I wanted an alignment check but not an alignment for my truck last year for the guy to tell me that he had no printer paper, lie to my face will you... I am done with Mr. Tire and will give my Retail Member card to anyone to avoid them patronizing this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire/Randallstown-Maryland-21133/Mr-Tire-Under-handed-practices-Randallstown-Maryland-1124445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tire