Complaint Review: mr transmission duluth

• Reported By: scott — alpharetta Georgia
mr transmission duluth
3560 buford hwy duluth, Georgia USA

mr transmission duluth theif He got me to for 1800.00 duluth Georgia

I took my acura legend to mr. transmission in duluth ga. and 2 days later they call me and tell me i need a clutch and a whloe transmission rebuild for 1800.00 dollars i said that was too much they told me to come pick up my car and pay 800.00 for the diagnosis i said thats too much for a diagnosis he said well you cant have your car back without 800.00 cash so i agreed to pay 1800.00 dollars he said i have to pay upfront before the repairs i was trapped so i had no choice but to pay i told him i cant get out to his shop so he sent someone to my home to pick up the 1800.00 cash , and he promised car woud be done in 4 days it took 2 weeks and he had 10 different excuses why he cant finish my car so i contacted mr. transmission corporate office and then he finished my car same day corporate called him he called me and cursed me out for calling corporate office. so when i get car back he didnt rebuild transmission he put a used one in from the junkyard and many problems with transmission the transaxle mount was left off the reverse gear is bad the dust boot on shift arm is missing the shift shift seal leaks what a theif someone needs to stop this mr transmission they are complete criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mr-transmission-duluth/duluth-Georgia-30097/mr-transmission-duluth-theif-He-got-me-to-for-180000-duluth-Georgia-1129410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mr transmission duluth