Complaint Review: Mr Transmission on Spring Cypress

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Serenity — Spring Texas
Mr Transmission on Spring Cypress
1816 Spring Cypress Rd Spring, Texas USA

Mr Transmission on Spring Cypress I generally expect a little bit of BS when I have to deal with mechanics, but these guys really take the cake.  Spring Texas

*General Comment: You do realize...

I generally expect a little bit of BS when I have to deal with mechanics, but these guys really take the cake. They have had my car for over a week and every day that I call they tell me it will be ready “tomorrow”. They can’t even tell me for sure what the actual problem is after all this time. If you don’t have a 2nd car or someone to drive you around for 7 to 10 days, be prepared to shell out a big chunk of money for a rental car because these guys will take their sweet time fixing (or I should say NOT fixing)your car. I am very unhappy about their lack of professionalism and I would NOT recommend this place AT ALL. I’m having my car towed someplace else TODAY. Mr. Transmission = Liars, dishonest, rip-off, slow, incompetent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission-on-Spring-Cypress/Spring-Texas-77388/Mr-Transmission-on-Spring-Cypress-I-generally-expect-a-little-bit-of-BS-when-I-have-to-de-1088267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Transmission on Spring Cypress

#1 General Comment

You do realize...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

That you took your car to a transmision shop right?? Repairs of this nature ARE NOT like replacing a light bulb. It takes time to diagnose. As such this company has yet to rip you off. As for the time it takes. Once again this is not a LIGH BULB!! It takes time to find and fix the problem. Instead of just calling and then showing your ass, be proactive and go down to the shop and SPEAK with the ppl there. They may be trying to help you by fonding the problem and attempting to fix it without it costing you a ton of money. But then what can one expect from a consumer like you. Your own post shows you are inpatient and ignorant of the work nessasary to repair a transmision. So instead of wasting everyones time, GO TO THE SHOP!!!!!