Complaint Review: mr transmission

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: bill — doraville Georgia United States of America
mr transmission
05630 peachtre industria blvd chamblee, Georgia United States of America

mr transmission will not give me owners name they took my money and kept my car for two months and didn't fix it so i had to take to some other who even wrote down want they didn't change or even fix chamblee, Georgia

First thing was that i took the car into Mr Transmission to be look at and see want was wrong. the man then told me , so then i left the car and came back when he called me two weeks later. and then paid with a credit card and drove the car from July of 2010 until November of 2010 and it broke down again. and then returned it to them and they kept it for 2 months and still didn't fix it and checked on it every week that they still had it and it stayed parked in the same SPOT. so then I went up there and took it, But before I left the person running the place gave me a ( LETTER SIGNED AND DATED )stating that they had my car for 2 months and it still wasn't fixed.

so then a friend told me of a place that fixed his car and they took my car and fixed it and gave me a list of everything that was NOT REPAIRED on the transmission and they stated that they would help me in anyway they could to get that company to repay the credit card back. and I have been fighting it ever sceens and still can't get the name of the owner of the company and he will not call me or even e-mail me so we can work this out. and I have even gone down there in person and can't get anyhelp and being unemployed with a family to take care of makes it hard, and even the credit card people will not even help me. and the total about that they want is $1910.44 dollars... And to let you know that this place was even on channel 2 News and showed another person having trouble with them and I saw my car sitting next to hers on the TV News wirh the same person who was to fix mine but never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mr-transmission/chamblee-Georgia-30341/mr-transmission-will-not-give-me-owners-name-they-took-my-money-and-kept-my-car-for-two-mo-790168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mr transmission