Complaint Review: Mr. Watch

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: MrDarcy — Salt Lake City Utah
Mr. Watch
1967 E Maple St North Canton, Ohio USA

Mr. Watch Mr Watch.com They did not refund our money after returning product. North Canton Ohio

I bought a watch from MrWatch as a present for my wife for Christmas. They sent the watch, the images on the computer were different from the watches actual appreance. I got the watch, wife didnt like it and sent it back. The original watch was sent in a Fossil tin box and we sent it back for a refund. They sent it back a few weeks later in the same box but without the tin box wrapped in bubble wrap. They said we scratched the back face plate all up and we didnt even take it out of the original tin box, we sent it directly back. I called them, they told us they couldnt do anything and refused to refund our money and work with us. By the looks of this site, there are others having the same issues and they need stopped. I will never buy a watch from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Watch/North-Canton-Ohio-44720/Mr-Watch-Mr-Watchcom-They-did-not-refund-our-money-after-returning-product-North-Canto-1127868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Watch