Complaint Review: MRA Group

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Christina — Wausau Wisconsin
MRA Group
18000 Studabaker Rd. Suite 700 Cerritos, California USA

MRA Group Promised to help with HAMP, paid them never heard from them again Cerritos California

I was turned down by BOA for a HAMP in 2011.  I was contacted by The MRA group and was given a gurantee if they could not help me for a 100% refund.  I did supply the company with all the documentation they requested, I even spoke with BOA and was told that someone had contacted them but there was no additional information.  I continued to supply the requested information to MRA and even paid them.

It seemed like they were working hard for me so even refered my co worker Michelle to them as she also was looking for a HAMP.  She hired them also and paid them with the exact same results as me.

After my payment they said someone would let me know every other week where my modification was at.  After two weeks I did receive my first email stating they were still working on it.  A couple weeks later I had not heard anything so I called Poblo and he siad all was fine.  A couple weeks later no email again so called and only recieved his voice mail.  I left a message.  I continued to do this for months until finally I did reach someone in their office.  The transferd me to the 'accounting' department to get payment sent back to me.

I have continued to send emails, call and fax them with no result's at all.  No contact back, no refund, nothing.  Last communication I received from them was via email on 5/7/12 this is the exact info on the email:

We are contacting you today to first of all apologize for the lack of communication. We have submitted all of your documents to the lender and currently your file is in review. You are currently scheduled for another file update this Friday. So you should receive and email by Friday

A year later I am still trying to get my guranteed refund and still have not gotten a HAMP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Group-/Cerritos-California-90703/MRA-Group-Promised-to-help-with-HAMP-paid-them-never-heard-from-them-again-Cerritos-Ca-1051351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Group