Complaint Review: MRA Group

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: sickofliars — Kihei Hawaii
MRA Group
18000 Studebaker Rd. Ste. 700 Cerritos CA, California USA

MRA Group 18000 Studebaker Rd. Ste. 700 Cerritos, CA 90703 866-611-0718 I got as far as downloading the docs I was to fill out and the first payment due - then thank God, my gut woldn't let me go on, so I started looking for any negative statements and found this site "ripoff report" and I am so glad I did. A red flag came up for me while I was talking to a Mr Orel, he talked so fast and was in such a hurry about getting these papers to me and for me to fill tham out and send him everything. Cerritos California

He said that there is a 100% money return if the modification goes through and I would get every penny back, lucky I did not get that far so there is no loss except the hope that they could help. The first red flag came up when he told me that I would get qualified for the modification. I asked him "how do you know, I have been trying to get one for 5 years now, what makes you think that there will not be any trouble by you getting it for me. He told me that this was a forensic modification, which most people dont know about . I am glad I found this site.

I was contacted by a Mr Oral, asking if I had ever heard of a forensic modification, most people havn't heard of this,but this was what they do.  The charge is $3,000.00 and there is a 100% guarantee money back but" you will get the modification".  I downloaded the documents and let them sit on my dest as I was getting red flag warnings as this man was in such a rush to get the papers to me and for me to hurry and fill them out and fax them back in the same day.  He called several times that day waiting for the papers.  I asked him how he knew that I would get a modification and he told me that there are so many things illegal about my orginal contract with BOA that he was positive about the outcome.  I almost sent them, but after allowing myself the time to think about his actions and hurry in his conversations, I just felt it in my body that this was wrong.  I decided to go online and look for blogs or reports for their company and I did find them.  My Father always said a good practice is to "sleep on it" before you sign anything.  Thats good advice and because of it, I didn't sign anything and instead of sending papers to him, they are in the trash.  Thank you Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Group/Cerritos-CA-California-90703/MRA-Group-18000-Studebaker-Rd-Ste-700-Cerritos-CA-90703-866-611-0718-I-got-as-far-as-d-1070767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Group