Complaint Review: MRA Video

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2001

• Reported By: TX
MRA Video
po box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

ggw girls gone wild MRA Video ripoff

Well I decided to get my boyfriend this ONE tape as a gift....I even made a point to say That I didnt want to join anything and I didnt want to have to cancel anything, supposedly it was a recorded order.....Anyway, exactly three weeks after my tape arrived..another one came and So when I got my bank statement I had insufficiant funds! I made the mistake of using my credit/debit card! I talked to the bank(thank God I have a credit union)and they refunded my fees..then I called MRA...they were jerks as I figured they would be.....they did say send the tape back and I would recieve a refund in 14-18 weeks....thats along time but atleast I'll get it....Well that was May '01 and now it is presently Nov '01! Its been 6 months....Where the hell is my money!
This is the worst company Ive ever dealt with!
~Courtney

Click here to see all the other victims of Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRA-Video/Sylmar-California-91392/ggw-girls-gone-wild-MRA-Video-ripoffFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-broke-t-7565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRA Video