Complaint Review: MRB PAINTING

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: zeman12 — fort dodge Iowa
MRB PAINTING
6407 Cannon Dr mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania USA

MRB PAINTING DOES NOT PAY HIS WORKERS FOR LABOR PERFORMED Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania

I was hired by Michael, the owner of MRB painting of Mechaincsburg, PA to perform some interior painting on home that he was hired to paint. I performed the painting for him, it was labor intensive interior painting, I painted for him for two days to help him out.   He had mentioned to me that he could pay me until the job was completed, I agreed to that and said that was fine, however he did mention that he could pay me on July 19th of 2013 and to call him on that date to collect money that he owed me. So I did call him several times that day and no answer, I sent him texts, voicemails, emails, the works. Well it has been over a week now and I have called him everyday and I have gotten zero response, I performed the painting to his specifications and I worked very hard for him. I feel and have been ripped off by Michael Barchuck , he has no intention of paying me and will probably never pay me. I have been in contact with the homeowner of the house he had painted and they had told me that the work has been completed and they had pay him. This is ridiculous and not fair that he did not pay me and he FLAT OUT RIPPED ME OFF.

MATT Z-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRB-PAINTING-/mechanicsburg-Pennsylvania-17050/MRB-PAINTING-DOES-NOT-PAY-HIS-WORKERS-FOR-LABOR-PERFORMED-Mechanicsburg-Pennsylvania-1069740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRB PAINTING