Complaint Review: Mr.George E.Walker Sr.

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: gew12 — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Mr.George E.Walker Sr.
1127 N.Laramie Ave.,Chicagog,IL.60651 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Mr.George E.Walker Sr. Late NO Delivery of my Dell Computor Chicago, Illinois

First of All Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and I  have been Corespondinding for about 10 years over the sale of a updated PC.I think I paid them 30% more than any of the models were worth.finally She gave me the Deal that I could not Refuse.So I paid The couple hundred Dollars that I owed her.I was residing @7.S.Mayfield Ave in Chicago.However I was about to move or get evicted waiting for them to Ship my PC.Almost another month went by still no shipment,I called  ,Emailed ,Still no answer.So finally I told them where to ship the PC since its about mid June .Still no PC and no response.Sweepstakes Clearing house Stop answering the Telephones.

Iv'e Sent several emails,Still no response.Right now I am out of about $400.00 What Can I do ?I don't know what happen to my PC.I can be  Reached @(((REDACTED))).  I wll probably complain to the attorney Generals Office in Illinois.

Thank you for your Time and Interest,
George  07/02/12

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MrGeorge-EWalker-Sr/Chicago-Illinois-60651/MrGeorge-EWalker-Sr-Late-NO-Delivery-of-my-Dell-Computor-Chicago-Illinois-905735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr.George E.Walker Sr.