Complaint Review: mrmodz custom controllers

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: joe — farmingville New York United States of America
mrmodz custom controllers
7 old coach road sudbury, Massachusetts United States of America

mrmodz custom controllers jack,ryann i ordered a playstation 3 custom conntrol . they took my money and never produced the product. sudbury, Massachusetts

*Author of original report: MrModz.com is a professional

*Author of original report: MrModz makes good on his situation

I purchased a playstation custom controller from mrmodz on june 25 2012. l waited the 4-6weeks that they stated it would take to complete, before I emailed them asking for a status update on the unit. They politely responded back that Sony, the parts supplier for them was
out of stock on the color I picked. I emailed them back asking if I send them a controller new can they customize it to speed the process up of completion rather than wait. They responded with a yes and an address to ship it to. One day later I receive an email stating they got the unit and will complete the unit, and ship it out within a week. I wait a week and email them again, checking the status and no tracking number yet. The email I get is them telling me they are finishing it up and want to assure me that it will be of the highest quality and satisfaction. Ok we are now into the last week of August, a full 12 weeks, twice as long as they stated the standard 4-6 weeks with me UPS them another unit. I give them another week, which is now after Labor day weekend and email them an ultimatum finish it now or give me a full refund plus my new unit I mailed you. I never got another email back. I filed a complaint with the Boston better business bureau and received an instant refund for the controller from paypal, and a UPS tracking number for the unit. I thought it was over, but I was wrong. Mrmodz never finished the unit and only just asked for a tracking number to satisfy the Better business bureau. Mrmodz custom controllers is nothing but a scam company with a fancy website. Buyer beware but please learn from my mistake of not researching this company before giving them my money. Hope this helps others from being duped and thank you for the forum to tell my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mrmodz-custom-controllers/sudbury-Massachusetts-01776/mrmodz-custom-controllers-jackryann-i-ordered-a-playstation-3-custom-conntrol-they-took-948870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mrmodz custom controllers

MrModz.com is a professional

AUTHOR: joe - (United States of America)

MrModz.com did ship the product as described. It took longer than I had originally hoped for but Jack worked with me 1 on 1 to correct the issue promptly and professionally. He took the situation seriously and resolved the issue quickly by getting the product shipped out and into my hands. Upon receiving the item, I found everything to my satisfaction. I would recommend MrModz  in the future to any customer, just realize that custom controllers are custom built, which takes time in this demanding society we live in , we must be patient for "custom".

MrModz makes good on his situation

AUTHOR: joe - (United States of America)

The company MrModz.com after numerous contact emails has restituted himself and made good on his deal. The controller that I purchased was completely up to my satisfaction and he appologized for his business decisions. So just wanted to let everyone know that MrModz is a honest business.