Complaint Review: MRS & Association

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Enoch — Sauk Village Illinois
MRS & Association
3 Executive Campas Suite 400 Cherry Hill, New Jersey USA

MRS & Association The management and receptionist was very rude and refuse to supply me with an email address to address my issues after they inform me that I was not a comaker to the debt Cherry Hill New Jersey

On July 7 2013 I was checking my credit report and notice a negative report from MRS & Associates, I contacted MRS and informed them that the account was not mine but my daughters and they agreed, and when I ask them why was A negative report filed on my credit report, they informed me that they did not know and they also informed me that they did not have me as a comaker/signer on my daughter's account/contract. When I ask them to remove this negative report from my report they refused, when I ask them for an email address so that I can create a dispute against the negative filing, they refuse to supply me with one. This account is over 6 years old and I never saw it on my report until this year. I do not know where they received my information from since my daughter informed me that they did not get it from her.

I also found out that MRS had no information on me but my name, now how they got that I do not know. I will be filling a law suit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRS-Association/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/MRS-Association-The-management-and-receptionist-was-very-rude-and-refuse-to-supply-me-w-1067084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRS & Association