Complaint Review: mrsadamsjobs@grandtrime.org

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Heidi — New York New York United States of America
mrsadamsjobs@grandtrime.org
Starlight Childrens Foundation C3 centre 201-1155 Internet United States of America

mrsadamsjobs@grandtrime.org Starlight Childrens Foundation, mrsadamsjobsnow@grandtrime.org I got your resume and it has been reviewed, I did appreciate it, so I will give this a Go! I run a children' s foundation working with me is flexible and basically about instructions and following the , Internet

Mrsadamsjobs@grandtrime.Org is a scam she claims to run Starlight Children's foundation offers a job on Craigslist.org for a personnal assistant. The only way you can see her is by using yahoo messenger. She said she is deaf so this is her only means of communication. She said she pays 350 dollars a week. I worked for her for four days realized it was a scam billed her 280 dollars for my pay and she refused to pay me. Pretends to write checks for terminally sick children at Starlight Children's foundation and instead of sending the money to the families she keeps the money for herself. She had me write out a check using a software system and gave the wrong routing and checking number.

I don't know how she get's away with this since I am not the first person that has filed a report on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mrsadamsjobsgrandtrimeorg/internet/mrsadamsjobsgrandtrimeorg-Starlight-Childrens-Foundation-mrsadamsjobsnowgrandtrimeorg-956748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mrsadamsjobs@grandtrime.org