Complaint Review: mrstext, mrs text

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Addie — Bellevue Washington
mrstext, mrs text
, Select State/Province USA

mrstext, mrs text Loads to your cell phone without you knowing it, charges $9.95/mo. internet

Fortunately I called my cell phone company because my bill was so high.  They told me I had a "third party text" company that was charging me $9.95/month.  I asked how in the heck that company "mrstext" got onto my cell phone bill and my cell phone.  They said I must have downloaded it.  No way.  I already had unlimited text service through my cell phone company.

Fortunately, my cell phone company said they would cancel it and refund me the $9.95.  I'll check in a few days and see if they did so.  My cell phone company is T-Mobile.  Did they "Okay" this sneaky download?

I called mrstext.com at 1-800-214-3052 and they said I knowingly submitted approval to their company and terms.  Not true.  They snuck themselves into my cell phone service bill.  I hate it when internet companies insert themselves and charge you for your service.

Just beware and check your phone cell service bill just in case you got hit on, like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mrstext-mrs-text/Select-StateProvince/mrstext-mrs-text-Loads-to-your-cell-phone-without-you-knowing-it-charges-995mo-inte-1073667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mrstext, mrs text