Complaint Review: MS Puppy Connection, Dream Maker Kittens

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Joanne — Acme Alberta Canada
MS Puppy Connection, Dream Maker Kittens
Madison, Mississippi United States of America

MS Puppy Connection, Dream Maker Kittens Ashley Anderson, Justin Anderson I paid over $2000.00 to Ashley Anderson right into her husband, Justin's bank account almost two years ago to purchase a Persian kitten. Ms Anderson has not delivered, nor has she given me my money ba Madison, Mississippi

I paid Ashley Anderson and Justin Anderson over $2000.00 for a Persian kitten when they were running Dream Maker Kittens. she never sent the kitten and never refunded my money. I see now that she and her husband are running ms puppy connection. I attempted to get her attention through her face book site, but have been blocked by her because I am asking her to explain the whereabouts of my money. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MS-Puppy-Connection-Dream-Maker-Kittens/Madison-Mississippi-/MS-Puppy-Connection-Dream-Maker-Kittens-Ashley-Anderson-Justin-Anderson-I-paid-over-200-809560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MS Puppy Connection, Dream Maker Kittens